We have coached over 800 leaders in Texas over the last decade, and what we have discovered is that leadership and executive coaching are paramount for leaders to optimize their impact and effectiveness. So, what are the benefits of Leadership Coaching and Executive Coaching to leaders?
Benefits of Coaching
1. Empowers leaders and helps them to become effective agents of change.
2. Provides support to leaders in developing cohesive plans in terms of their focus and how they lead day to day.
3. Clarifies and aligns a leader’s priorities.
4. Addresses leadership “gaps” in a proactive and positive way.
5. Meets leaders where they are through personalized and individualized support.
6. Provides leaders with an incredible sounding board and thought partner.
7. Allows leaders to see how their leadership is perceived from multiple stakeholders.
8. Provides accountability and support that leads to great execution on key initiatives.
9. Creates balance and emotional resilience in leaders, which decreases turnover.
Our Three Packages
Because of the high demand for our coaching, we have developed a stand-alone coaching package for campus and district leaders, along with a Tune Up Package for those already coached, and an Executive Coaching package for business leaders.
The effectiveness of school leadership is the second most important factor in student achievement, (the effectiveness of teachers is first) so it is imperative for school districts to create the environments to methodically support, improve, and retain highly successful leaders(1). Our leadership coaching, as an exemplar for improving leaders and their schools, is an effective way to do so.
Package 1: Leadership Coaching for District and Campus Leaders
Ideal for the leaders who have never been coached and who would like to set and meet personal and professional goals in order to show up to lead as the best version of themselves. This is for central office leaders, campus leaders, and teachers as well.
Participants who select this package receive:
1. Two Leadership Assessments: The Optimum Assessment and the 360 Leadership Assessment provide valuable feedback for a client to establish personal and professional goals, particularly around emotional intelligence.
2. Five Modules (online) including (1) The Power of Story and its Role in Leadership (2) A Leader’s Guide to Building a Foundation of Trust (3) Power of Positive Self Talk and How to Best Lead Yourself (4) Essential Tools for Team Success (5) 360 Debrief from a Certified 360 Coach.
3. Three modules with the renown Dr. Adam Saenz (see “https://appliedeqgroup.com/”)
4. Six Coaching Sessions (via Zoom or phone) from a highly credentialed, Board Certified, International Coaching Federation Certified Coach, and Executive Leadership Coach. This includes an in-depth session and development plan from the 360 Assessment.
5. A toolbox for Leaders to Coach Themselves (resources and tools to continue the coaching model.)
6. Continuous touch points with emails and texts throughout the program from his or her coach
7. Clients receive a Leadership Coaching Certificate upon completion of their coaching
1 Leithwood, K., Seashore Louis, K., Anderson, S. & Wahlstrom, K. (2004). How leadership influences student learning. New York: Wallace Foundation. Retrieved December 12, 2019, from http://www.wallacefoundation.org/